Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 23 July 2014

....and the results are in - winners of challenge #223

Good morning all

Who would believe that two weeks would go by so quickly! 
and already we're almost ready for a new challenge at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

but before we get going with that I have the results of the last challenge 
which was

Feels like Summer

There are so many fabulous summer cards around at the moment in blogland
I think we're all being inspired by the lovely weather here in the UK
I had a huge list for my top 3 this week and almost thought 
oh lets just make everyone a winner this week
.... but because you were all so fabulous I think it makes our winner even more special

I have to say I really did struggle with this one 
but in the end chose this card because not only is it so lovely in its simplicity
but it's also one of my favourite summer images from justinklinked

 
Well done Meg - you have won our Stampart Design prize of 5 digis
and also a GDT spot here at Fab'n'Funky 
email me (Judith) at the address on the side bar to claim your prize 
and grab your winners badge from the sidebar

winner of our random drawn prize - 3 digi stamps from Dili Beans Digi stamps is

with this fabulous creation- almost like a photograph I thought!

again - drop me an email Monica and I'll sort out your prize for you
and wear your winners badge with pride!

and without further ado 
(and I really did struggle with this!)
my top 3 - in no particular order

(with this absolute masterpiece!)

(the lady with the big bum - who made me laugh outloud
- thats the card not you Kym!!)


( because its such a fab creative idea as well as a gorgeous card)


and finally - yes I know this is 4!!
but I really love the colours of this one
 -and it gave me some much needed inspiration this week


Grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar ladies and wear it with pride
- so very well deserved

I really did enjoy picking my winners for this challenge
Thank you to everyone who joined in with us
Blogland is pretty quiet just now -what with summer and holidays going on!
So we really appreciate you turning up for our challenge!!

Pop back at 9 0'clock to see what we have for you for the next 2 week challenge

hugs
Judith and the Fab'n'Funky DT girls xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW thank You for picking me to be in the top 4! Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.